EWSolutions' team of highly experienced industry professionals and leading academicians provide advice, guidance, planning and execution strategies for projects in enterprise data management, data governance and stewardship, data warehousing and business intelligence, and enterprise architecture. For more information on EWSolutions' Expert-on-Demand, or to request a quote for services, please contact David Marco at DMarco@ewsolutions.com
Do you need:
- Expert assistance in developing or refining meta data management approaches, plans?
- Periodic review of your enterprise data management plans and implementation approaches?
- One-time or periodic strategic consulting on business/technology issues?
- Review and consultation on data governance and stewardship approaches and implementation?
- Targeted presentations delivered to IT and non-IT management in meta data management, data warehousing and business intelligence, enterprise data management, data governance and stewardship, or enterprise architecture?
- Data and process model reviews at a project or enterprise level?
- Vendor-neutral advice on product / technology direction and selection, assistance with developing and evaluating complex requests for information or requests for quotes from vendors in enterprise meta data management, data warehousing and business intelligence?
- Facilitating assistance for information systems meetings, JAD sessions, workshops, etc.
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, or you think that you have a need for external advice and counsel in any of these areas, then Expert-on-Demand may be the right program for you to explore.
EWSolutions' "Expert-On-Demand" program enables our clients to enlist the service of an industry expert or experts, offering customized and objective solutions at any point in the enterprise data management lifecycle to minimize risk, enhance the client's knowledge base and to maximize the utility of the organization’s available funds.
How Does It Work?